Arai Corsair X Curve Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motorcycle helmet made with a PB-SNC shell that is created from super fiber, special synthetic fibers, and assembled by Arai experts
- The shell provides both superb tensile strength and flexibility characteristics like the metal bands used to hold a wooden barrel together, a variety of carefully placed materials, combined with freshly developed resins result in strong shells with less weight
- The shell is now smoother along the Snell test line in the temple area, thus increasing the helmet's ability to glance off objects during an impact
- Having a rounder, smoother shell over a larger area increases the ability of a helmet to glance off objects more easily
- Liner is fully removable ECO-PURE material designed to maintain a neutral pH level close to the skin
- The frame material is more comfortable and features a removable temple padding and removable/replaceable crown pad to allow for a customized fit
- VAS Max Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding; a clear Pinlock insert is standard with the Corsair X
- VAS shield mechanism with a variable axis incorporating a moving pivot point
- By combining the pin trajectory, which is based on an imaginary axis, with the two trajectories of the double pivot point slot, the shield opens and closes smoothly even with the much lower shield mount position
- Improved VAS latch captures and securely holds the shield closed to help prevent unexpected opening
- In addition to the demist function, the larger latch allows for intuitive seamless shield operation
- The VAS pivot cover is now smaller and lower than the previous design, yielding an average of 24mm more area above the cover
- The IC Duct 5 provides 11% more airflow than the previous Delta Duct 5
- The bigger switch features three positions, is easier to open, and limits water intrusion when fully closed
- The chin curtain accentuates the egg shaped form of the outer shell as it blocks the intrusion of turbulent air from the underside of the helmet and increases negative pressure to enhance the function of the chin vent by drawing more air from the mouth area
- Type 12 diffusers are 20mm longer and take in 19% more air than the previous design with three positions to help provide improved sealing which decreases road noise and water intrusion
- Intermediate oval head shape
- Snell M2015 approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Red/White/Blue XS||Item #381-807230||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!