Answer Racing Trinity Pants
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Answer Racing's most technical high-end apparel, the Trinity Line has been designed for better fit and comfort. A combination of premium fabrics, lightweight construction and multiple ventilation panels throughout allows you to perform at your highest riding ability. Answer has truly met the initial directive to build the lightest, most comfortable and highest performance motocross pants on the market.
- Motocross pants with a durable 900 denier poly seat panel
- 320 denier multi-weave, 4-way stretch nylon knee panels
- Drum dyed and debossed leather inner knee panels
- Interwoven aramid inner leg heat barriers
- Mesh lower leg panel allows for unobstructed air flow
- Integrated knee and thigh TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) system with mesh airflow panels
- Strategically engineered stretch channels add support without limiting flexibility
- Adjustable internal waist fitting system
- Laser cut ventilation panels
- Double and triple stitching throughout
- Fade resistant, sublimated panels and graphics
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Blue/Orange 28||Item #345-0407-0500-8028||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black/Red 34||Item #345-0407-0500-9234||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Answer Men's MX Pants
|Size||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)|
|26||26 - 27 1/2||26 3/4|
|28||28 - 29 1/2||27 1/2|
|30||30 - 31 1/2||28 1/4|
|32||32 - 33 1/2||29|
|34||34 - 35 1/2||29 3/4|
|36||36 - 37 1/2||30 1/2|
|38||38 - 39 1/2||31 1/4|
|40||40 - 41 1/2||32|
|42||42 - 43 1/2||32 1/2|
|44||44 - 45 1/2||33 1/2|
|46||46 - 47 1/2||34|
|48||48 - 49 1/2||34 1/2|
|50||50 - 51 1/2||35|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
WaistMeasure the width of the waist on your regular street pants and multiply by 2. Then refer to the chart. Example: 16" x 2 = 32" or size 32. Note that ratchet buckle and side waist adjusters (on most models) will cinch up to an additional 2" of waist size to fine tune fit.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!