Answer Racing Rockstar MSN Pant
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- All over printed polyester with nylon fabrics provide great looks and durability
- Strategically positioned spandex panels deliver free movement without restraints
- Ergonomically structured knees fit best in attack position and over room for knee braces
- Genuine leather inner knee panels resist burning and insulate knees from hot exhaust
- Buckle and waist adjusters can reduce waist size up to 2" to provide a custom, secure fit
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black W28||Item #345-7516||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Answer Men's MX Pants
|Size||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)|
|26||26 - 27 1/2||26 3/4|
|28||28 - 29 1/2||27 1/2|
|30||30 - 31 1/2||28 1/4|
|32||32 - 33 1/2||29|
|34||34 - 35 1/2||29 3/4|
|36||36 - 37 1/2||30 1/2|
|38||38 - 39 1/2||31 1/4|
|40||40 - 41 1/2||32|
|42||42 - 43 1/2||32 1/2|
|44||44 - 45 1/2||33 1/2|
|46||46 - 47 1/2||34|
|48||48 - 49 1/2||34 1/2|
|50||50 - 51 1/2||35|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
WaistMeasure the width of the waist on your regular street pants and multiply by 2. Then refer to the chart. Example: 16" x 2 = 32" or size 32. Note that ratchet buckle and side waist adjusters (on most models) will cinch up to an additional 2" of waist size to fine tune fit.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!