Answer Racing Frontier Vest
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Mass centralization is a term often used to describe the features of a new motorcycle but is also a term that can be applied to riding tools and supplies. Over stuffed backpacks put an incredible strain on the rider's shoulders and back, Answer Racing's Frontier Vest helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area. Answer set out to build the world's toughest and most versatile vest to help spread the weight across the riders entire upper body. The Frontier Vest features an easy to clean, rugged nylon chassis, premium YKK zippers, molle compatible straps, hydration ready compartment and built in tool pack. Highly adjustable and features an easy to access fitment strap as well as circular non-binding harness system to increase fluidity between rider and garment.
- Rugged nylon chassis construction with vented interior
- Highly adjustable with an easy to access fitment strap
- Circular non-binding harness system to increase fluidity between rider and garment
- High visibility reflective details for increased visibility
- Ten front and five rear cargo pockets help balance stored items
- Molle straps to expand load capacity
- Hydration system compatible
- Radio specific chest pocket
- Integrated roll out tool pouch
- Premium YKK zippers
- Sized to fit a 34" to 44" torso
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black||Item #345-0414-0500-0000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|