Answer Racing Evolve 3 MIPS Camo Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The ANSR Evolve 3 MIPS helmet is a mid-priced helmet with some high end features. MIPS changes the way to think about helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce the rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head, adding MIPS to the Evolve 3 helmet brings state of the art safety technology other companies charge double the price for. Modern helmet shells have many sculptured ridges and valleys in them. Most helmets, including some very expensive brands, do not have an impact absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner that follows and fills in those peaks and valleys. The Evolve 3 dual density liner does fill in those peaks and valleys and this creates improved impact absorption. Safety is key with all ANSR helmets and the Evolve 3 passes two of the toughest safety standards today. Comfort is addressed with ANSR's round oval shell shape and using top of the line SilverCool wicking material in the interior. This material wicks away perspiration and dries faster than other materials, plus it is anti-microbial to help eliminate odors between washes. Shell design features great venting, a strengthened chin bar and large eye port that accommodate most goggles including "over the glasses" types.
- Made of injection molded polycarbonate
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner in between the comfort foam and the dual density EPS liner
- In laboratory testing, MIPS reduces rotational forces from an angled impact
- Sculptured, dual density, EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) impact absorbing liner
- SilverCool moisture wicking liner is removable for washing
- SilverCool padding also reduces odor and is anti-microbial
- 9 intake and exhaust vents help keep you cool
- 4 eyebrow vents help evaporate sweat before it drips into eyes and goggles
- Wire mesh chin bar vent has foam filter
- Flexible rubber nose/cheek piece to help deflect roost
- Weight 3.2 pounds, 1450 grams (size medium)
- Meets or exceeds the ECE 22-05 and DOT FMVSS 218 safety standard
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Yellow XS||Item #346-1846||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow S||Item #346-1847||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow M||Item #346-1848||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Yellow L||Item #346-1849||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow XL||Item #346-1850||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow XXL||Item #346-1851||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Answer Adult Helmets
|Head Circumference (in)||20 3/8 - 21 1/8||21 1/4 - 22||22 1/8 - 22 7/8||23 - 23 3/4||23 7/8 - 24 5/8||24 3/4 - 25 3/8|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceUsing a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the size chart for proper helmet size. Example: Head circumference measures 22 3/4 = Adult medium helmet.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!