Answer Racing Evolve 2.0 AR-15 Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The ANSR Evolve 2.0 helmet is a mid priced helmet with some high end features. This helmet has many sculptured ridges and valleys with an EPS liner that follows and fills in those peaks and valleys, this creates improved impact absorbtion. Comfort is addressed with our round oval head shape and using the top of the line SilverCool wicking material in the interior. This material wicks away perspiration and dries faster than other material, plus it is anti microbial to help eliminate odors between washes. The shell design features great venting, a strengthened chinbar, and large eye port that will accommodate most goggles inchuding "over the glasses" types.
- Made of injection molded polycarbonate
- Sculptured, dual densiity, EPS impact absorbing liner
- SilverCool moisture wicking padding is removable for washing
- SilverCool padding also reduces odor and is anti microbial
- 9 intake and exhaust vents to help keep you cool
- 4 eyebrow vents help evaporate sweat before it drips into eyes and googles
- Wire mesh chinbar vent has foam filter
- Flexable rubber nose/cheek piece to help deflect roost
- Replacement visors sold separately
- Weight 3.2 pounds, 1450 grams (small size)
- Meets or exceeds Snell 2010 and D.O.T. standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/White XS||Item #345-4828||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!