AMS Sidewinder Angled V-Paddle Rear Sand Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Made from an advanced natural rubber compound that runs cooler and resists punctures
- Compound gives a more consistent tread pattern for improved traction
- Lightweight 2 ply casing reduces unsprung weight and increases flotation
- Offset V-blade with 1-1/8" paddle height for improved steering and sidehill control
- Design features eight blades that extend from shoulder-to-shoulder for improved turning control
- Includes stylish color hot patch
- This quad tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Image for reference only. Tread direction varies for left and right fitments.
Safety Warning: For information on tire care, safety, maintenance, mounting, manufacturer's warranty and other information consult tire manufacturer's publication(s) and/or website(s) for complete tire information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 20 x 11 - 9||Item #P0902-3700||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 20 x 11 - 9||Item #P0903-3700||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 22 x 11 - 10||Item #P1018-3700||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 22 x 11 - 10||Item #P1019-3700||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|