AMS Sidewinder Angled V-Paddle Rear Sand Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Made from an advanced natural rubber compound that runs cooler and resists punctures
- Compound gives a more consistent tread pattern for improved traction
- Lightweight 2 ply casing reduces unsprung weight and increases flotation
- Offset V-blade with 1-1/8" paddle height for improved steering and sidehill control
- Design features eight blades that extend from shoulder to shoulder for improved turning control
- Includes stylish color hot patch
- This quad tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tread direction varies for left and right fitments.
Note: (Part # P0321-0036) has six paddles.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 18x9.5-8, 20x11-9 and 22x11-10.
Safety Warning: For information on tire care, safety, maintenance, mounting, manufacturer's warranty and other information consult tire manufacturer's publication(s) and/or website(s) for complete tire information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 20 x 11 - 9||Item #P0322-0069||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 20 x 11 - 9||Item #P0322-0070||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!