Alpinestars Youth Neck Brace
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Specially designed for youth or smaller framed riders, the Alpinestars Youth Neck Brace functions when the helmet and support frame provide an alternative load path for the excessive energy that compresses the neck. If the helmet is in contact with the neck support at the moment of impact the overall load passing through the neck can be reduced. The neck support brace has been proven to reduce the most serious damage and minimize the risk of collateral injury as the impact load is channeled away from the neck.
- Left and right rigid frames made from a polymer compound in combination with the internal smooth edged soft injected EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) provide a perfect fit and stable positioning
- Overall frame construction dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back
- Flexible back connector between the left and right frames allow the Neck Brace to follow the bodys movement when riding
- Compact and easy to use light weight neck protection for most kids from 8 to 14 years old
- Ergonomic design and engineered shape for perfect fitment and engagement with Alpinestars A-5 Chest Protector
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Flo Yellow||Item #020-6540118-155-LXL||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White||Item #020-6540118-12-OS||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|