Alpinestars Valparaiso Drystar Vented Textile Jacket
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Superior, multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable Drystar full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance
- Long sleeve thermal liner can be fully removed and has zipper connection for easy identification with integrated stretch comfort edge
- Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted' for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume
- Sleeves cuffs include Velcro closure tab as well as open mesh gusset with innovative two-way zip structure for improved airflow and volume adjustment
- Sleeves are removable for hot climate riding
- Featuring Jet Ventilation System (JVS) large zippered air intakes on torso with large rear air exhaust window on back and on the arms for cooling performance on long rides
- Removable C.E. certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility
- Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro closure and attachment loop allowing collar to be securely attached while open
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulders and elbows for improved fit while riding
- Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure
- Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position
- Highly water resistant external storage provided by two chest font water resistant zips and one internal waterproof wallet pocket
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper
- Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on Drystar membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Light Grey/Dark Grey/Black XXL||Item #020-2820-2706||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Alpinestars Men's Apparel
|USA Pants Size||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here. Use to determine U.S. size equivalents when ordering Alpinestars apparel.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!