Alpinestars Tech 7s Prodigy Limited Edition Youth Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross boot constructed from a PU (Polyurethane) reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water resistance and weight saving, material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean
- One piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot's overall durability and improves boot's streamlining
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption
- 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort
- Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight savings
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance
- Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel
- Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance
- Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support
- Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security
- Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution
- C.E. certified to EN 13634:2010
- Specifically designed and sized for junior and/or smaller framed riders
- The sole and all buckles are replaceable
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/White/Yellow 4||Item #020-2015017-1025-4||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/White/Yellow 5||Item #020-2015017-1025-5||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/White/Yellow 6||Item #020-2015017-1025-6||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/White/Yellow 7||Item #020-2015017-1025-7||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/White/Yellow 8||Item #020-2015017-1025-8||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Alpinestars Youth Boots
|USA Youth Size||Euro Size||Japan Size|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here. Check before ordering European-size Alpinestars boots or shoes.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!