Alpinestars Tech 3 Enduro Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Alpinestars' Tech 3 Boot is the latest innovative addition to the class leading range of Tech Boots for motocross and offroad. The Tech 3 incorporates track proven performance technologies into an anatomically profiled performer that features protection and comfort, with a durable yet lightweight main shell, plus a range of protection features, inside and out.
- Motocross boot with an upper construction made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant
- Light microfiber on front and rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area
- Toe box is made from synthetic material for high abrasion resistance
- Extended PU (Polyurethane) synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Entire textile lining for more comfort
- Contoured TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts
- Soft foams surrounding the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Innovative one piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside co-injected toe reinforcement
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro upper closure, plus TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip
- Biomechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping harmoniously the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex
- Closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self aligning design for easy, precise closure (all buckles are replaceable)
- Replaceable EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) footbed with textile lining on top
- Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole, sole is replaceable
- Specific Alpinestars all terrain designed sole is replaceable and features high grip rubber compounds
- C.E. certified to EN 13634:2010
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black 10||Item #020-2013118-10-10||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 11||Item #020-2013118-10-11||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 12||Item #020-2013118-10-12||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 13||Item #020-2013118-10-13||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 7||Item #020-2013118-10-7||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 8||Item #020-2013118-10-8||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 9||Item #020-2013118-10-9||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Alpinestars Men's Boots
|US Size||Inside Length (in)||Inside Length (cm)|
Alpinestars Boots & Shoes Size Conversion
|Euro Size||Japan Size||USA Youth Size||USA Men's Size||USA Women's Size|
|36||22.5||3 1/2||3 1/2||5|
|40||25.5||6 1/2||6 1/2||8 1/2|
|41||26||7 1/2||7 1/2||9|
|44||28.5||9 1/2||11 1/2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here. Check before ordering European-size Alpinestars boots or shoes.
Inside LengthFlatten your foot by shifting your weight forward, use a ruler or tape measure to measure the length of your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!