Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross boot with an upper construction made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant plus light microfiber on front and rear bellow
- Toe box is made of synthetic material
- Extended PU (Polyurethane) synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Entire textile lining
- Replaceable EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foot bed with textile lining on top
- Contoured TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts
- Rear TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel, Velcro upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping harmoniously the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex
- Innovative one piece TPU injected insole, reinforced by a metal shank inside and coinjected toe reinforcement
- Soft foams surround the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Biomechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle
- Closure system includes includes polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self aligning design for easy, precise closure, the all buckles are replaceable
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones
- Alpinestars' exclusive high grip outsole, the outsole is fully replaceable
- Replaceable stamped steel sole guard
- C.E. certified to EN 13634:2010
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Yellow 12||Item #020-2016016-155-12||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 5||Item #020-3410-1418||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/White 7||Item #020-3410-1493||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Alpinestars Boots & Shoes
|USA Men's Size||3 1/2||4||5||6||6 1/2||7 1/2||8||9||9 1/2||10 1/2||11 1/2||12||12 1/2||13 1/2||14|
|USA Women's Size||5||6||7||8||8 1/2||9||10||11||11 1/2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here. Check before ordering European-size Alpinestars boots or shoes.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!