The primary objective when creating the Supertech M10 Alloy helmet was to create the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible while providing ventilation, comfort and reduced weight.
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motor sports and especially, its deep rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
- Shell construction utilizes a highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination
- Formed with a multi-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), the energy absorbing layer gives an inner helmet profile which soaks up impact forces dissipated over the outer shell at the point of an impact and provides a shape offering a close and comfortable fit
- Energy absorption performance is substantially improved by a four section construction that allows for specific densities of polymer to be prepared for different zones around the helmet lining
- Visor release mechanism is conceived to avoid the inherent weaknesses in other types of anchoring systems
- Base has been sculpted to give a relief section, where the bottom profile is raised to clear the collarbone (Clavicle)
- Chin-bar is formed with polypropylene which, by allowing for a degree of lateral deflection, further improves impact protection for the collarbones
- Low friction slip layer is incorporated between the comfort padding layer and the multi-density polymer energy absorption shell
- Side cheek padding can be extracted efficiently and safely, while the helmet is still on the rider’s head
- Lining design includes canals which allow a tube to be incorporated on either side of the shell
- Removable liner cover is washable and features a cool-max fabric interior and anti-bacterial talent yarn for long lasting freshness and quick-dry performance between riding sessions
- Meets or exceeds ECE22/05 certifications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like