Alpinestars SMX Plus Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high modulus TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Alpinestars unique Multi Link Control system provides advanced external protection and support for ankle articulation, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper- flexion as well as providing additional impact protection to the ankle and achilles
- Wide, ventilated heel counter with lateral ventilation extends to the ankle and is combined with a shock absorbing padded insert and self-molding ankle protectors
- Dual density TPU toe slider, replaceable, with snap-in assembly providing protective coverage around the outer toe area
- Forefoot laminated with shock absorbing open cell foam while the ankle area has a highly breathable lining for improved comfort
- Replaceable heel slider and external side heel slider are positioned to dissipate and absorb shock and promote sliding during an accident
- Large front and rear asymmetrical accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for maximum comfort and improved safety
- Hi-tech microfiber upper construction for lightweight high performance protection
- Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel, features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip, with aqua dynamic grooves to drain the water efficiently
- Inner instep Kevlar lacing with metal eyelet closure and a unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fitting
- Zippered closure mounted on accordion stretch panel features a Velcro tab that locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure
- Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure
- Micro adjustable ratchet buckle closure on the calf features a hidden strap for security
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption and highly breathable lining in ankle and leg areas for comfort
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling
- Replaceable heel slider and external side heel slider are positioned to dissipate shock and promote sliding during an accident
- Newly designed, replaceable TPU toe slider with snap-in assembly provides more coverage around the toe area
- C.E. certified
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black 37||Item #020-3404-0707||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 39||Item #020-3404-0709||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 40||Item #020-3404-0710||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 41||Item #020-3404-0711||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Gunmetal 46||Item #020-3404-0856||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Alpinestars Men's Boots
|US Size||Inside Length (in)||Inside Length (cm)|
Alpinestars Boots & Shoes Size Conversion
|Euro Size||Japan Size||USA Youth Size||USA Men's Size||USA Women's Size|
|36||22.5||3 1/2||3 1/2||5|
|40||25.5||6 1/2||6 1/2||8 1/2|
|41||26||7 1/2||7 1/2||9|
|44||28.5||9 1/2||11 1/2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here. Check before ordering European-size Alpinestars boots or shoes.
Inside LengthFlatten your foot by shifting your weight forward, use a ruler or tape measure to measure the length of your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!