Alpinestars Sequence Youth Neck Brace
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Designed and developed specifically for younger riders, the Sequence Youth Neck Brace is the starting point on a junior rider's journey to the Bio Neck Support. Ergonomically profiled for the young rider's body requirement the Sequence Neck Brace frame is designed to transfer energy impact away from the upper neck.
- Double density core is made from a soft PU (Polyurethane) foam base embedding a hard layer EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) for energy dissipation
- Hybrid youth neck protection with extended tail for high position stability
- Ergonomic design and engineered shape to fit most kids from 6-10, and from 10-14 years old
- Bottom and internal soft section (neck side) provides comfort for the shoulder and neck, hard section on the upper part to give stability and provides force distribution when the helmet is impacting
- Easy to use soft strap closure on the front part
- Highly compatible with other protectors and jackets
- External cover can be pulled off core for washing by Velcro opening on the rear
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Red L/XL||Item #020-6741018-13-LXL||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Red S/M||Item #020-6741018-13-SM||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Get 10 rewards points when you !