Alpinestars GP Pro 1-Piece Vented Leather Suit
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
A highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather streetbike suit offering class-leading, track-tested protection, the GP Pro Leather Suit incorporates a range of anatomical innovations for improved racing fit and performance. A removable, multi-panel 3D mesh liner is just one of the many comfort features of this suit, which is a perfect companion for track day and street riding.
- Constructed with premium 1.3mm full grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability
- Extensive advanced polymide microfiber stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back of the knees for range of movement
- External dual density TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) shoulder and elbow sliders are race tested and offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact area
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU (Polyurethane) Sport knee sliders incorporate Velcro for customized and secure fitment
- Chest pad compartments with PE (Polyethylene) padding
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction for breathabilty and comfort
- Removable multi panel lining incorporates3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation
- 3D mesh sleeve and ankle comfort cuff edging for breathability
- Alpinestars developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position
- High density perforations on chest, arm and leg panels offer airflow and help regulate body temperature
- Moto GP profile, perforated back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Cuff and ankle mesh comfort edging
- Cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit
- Inner thigh area includes textured heat-stamped leather to promote bike grip
- Calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding
- Advanced microfiber accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the back protector
- Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort
- Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
- Internal water-resistant wallet pocket
- Level 2 C.E. certified alpinestars bionic back protector
- C.E. certified protection on shoulders, elbow, knee and tibia
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/White/Grey 46||Item #020-2801-0821||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White/Grey 48||Item #020-2801-0822||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Alpinestars Men's Riding Suits
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
How to Measure
Chest CircumferenceMeasure around the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
WaistMeasure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel, keeping the tape horizontal.
HipMeasure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line, keeping the tape horizontal.
InseamStand against a wall, ask someone else to measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
HeightStand against a wall, ask someone else to measure from the floor to the top of your head, keeping the tape vertical.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!