Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Brace
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- The Fluid Tech is lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, high performance carbon polymer compound to offer
- Strong and advanced high performance carbon polymer compound PA12 LCF reinforced for higher breaking resistance
- The Fluid Tech features a lightweight "exoskeleton", reduced material construction design
- Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow
- Innovative patella/knee cup protection system: Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) backed by shock absorbing PU (Polyurethane) memory foam
- Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro closures for rapid and easy mounting
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points
- Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs
- Knee pivot system: Double pivoting hinge system incorporating tool free, fast, easily
- Exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries
- The Fluid Tech incorporates a bioorganic engineering design for superb anatomical performance
- Directional articulation performance
- Additional thin Ergo Fit spacer on the medial (bike) side to have the knee closer to the bike
- Spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved
- Innovative spacer system: Brace supplied with leg size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized "ergofit"
- SAS (size adapter system): provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment
- Crucial weight saving: the Fluid Tech is 40 percent lighter than current B2 brace versions
- Optimized structural integrity and frame strength
- Softer and comfortable strap system to avoid skin irritations
- The Fluid Tech is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit in size ranges S/M/L and XL/2XL
- Extreme temperature resilience: Fluid Tech performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- Updated graphics
- EN 1621-1:2012 K type B / LEVEL 1
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: S-L||Item #020-2704-0365||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: XL/XXL||Item #020-2704-0366||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: S-L||Item #020-2704-0367||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: XL/XXL||Item #020-2704-0368||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!