Alpinestars Fluid Pro Knee Brace Pair
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- The fluid pro is lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, high performance carbon polymer compound to offer
- Material blend PA12 GF reinforced for more stabilizing and supportive effect
- The fluid pro features a lightweight 'exoskeleton', reduced material construction design
- Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow
- Innovative patella/knee cup protection system: ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) backed by shock absorbing PU (Polyurethane) memory foam
- Innovative, dual X-Strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro closures for rapid and easy mounting
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points
- Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs
- Knee pivot system: Double pivoting hinge system incorporating tool free, fast, easily
- Exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries
- The fluid pro incorporates a bio organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance
- Spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved directional articulation performance
- Innovative spacer system: brace supplied with leg size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized "ergofit"
- SAS (size adapter system): provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment in size ranges S/M/L and XL/2XL
- Crucial weight saving: the fluid pro is 25 percent lighter than current B2 brace versions
- Optimized structural integrity and frame strength
- Softer and comfortable strap system to avoid skin irritations
- The fluid pro is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit
- Extreme temperature resilience: fluid pro performs at temperatures as low as -20°c (-4°f)
- Updated graphics
- EN 1621-1:2012 K Type B / LEVEL 1
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White/Black/Red S-L||Item #020-2704-0369||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White/Black/Red XL/XXL||Item #020-2704-0370||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!