WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Alpinestars Comp Pro BNS Shirt
Save $104.98 (55%)
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality?.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
My chest is 41 inches I wear a size 32 pant and I'm almost 5 ft 9 in and weigh 180 all muscle. JK not all muscle. What size should I get Med or large?
Nick Callegari - November 16, 2018
Thank you for your inquiry Nick. The Alpinestars Comp Pro BNS Shirt fits really snug. We would recommend the size Large for your build. - Kyle & the Chap Moto Team
Chaparral Motorsports Customer Support - November 19, 2018
I'm a woman, 5'4 and 120 pounds- size 0 or 2 in women's. Would a small fit? If not, is there a similar product in Youth sizes? Thanks!
Kat - June 5, 2019
Thank you for your inquiry Kat. This Alpinestars Comp Pro BNS Shirt in Small fits people with the following measurements: Chest 90 to 94 cm ** Waist 76 to 80 cm ** Hip 91 to 95 cm ** Outer Arm (shoulder to wrist) 54 to 56 cm -- Kyle & the Chap Moto Team
Chaparral Motorsports Customer Support - June 25, 2019
Hey, I’m 5’ 11”, I weigh about 133 pounds, very lean but a lot of torso muscle, I wear a 30 in the waist. What size would fit me best?
Chandler Strength - May 3, 2019
Thank you for your inquiry Chandler. Great question. I would say Medium based upon your weight, but your height makes me lean towards a Large. Order both and return the one that does not fit. -- Kyle & the Chap Moto Team
Chaparral Motorsports Customer Support - May 6, 2019
What does BNS stand for?
Blake - July 21, 2019
Thank you for your inquiry Blake. BNS was first used by Alpinestars as an acronym for meaning Bionic Neck Support. It now has been filtered down into the majority of their protective gear. See it used in this paragraph, "Engineered to help prevent neck injury and minimize the risk of collateral damage, the Bionic Neck Support (BNS) Tech Carbon is constructed from an advanced carbon polymer for optimized frame strength and lightweight performance. The BNS Tech Carbon functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS." -- Kyle & the Chap Moto Team
Chaparral Motorsports Customer Support - July 22, 2019
My chest is 37.5 inches I wear a size 32 pant and I'm almost 5 ft 9, What size should I get Med or large?
german enriquez - February 18, 2019
Thank you for your inquiry German. I would suggest for you the Medium Alpinestars Comp Pro BNS Shirt. I wear a Large and I am a 42" chest, 34" pant and am 5' 9" 195 lbs. -- Kyle
Chaparral Motorsports Customer Support - February 19, 2019
- Protective vest is made from a lightweight, stretchable mesh main construction with breathable padded inserts and includes strategically placed panels to ensure the vest remains well fitted
- Short sleeved styling allows for use with Alpinestars elbow protectors for added upper body protection
- Streamlined design for superior body fit which enables vest to be worn under jersey
- Ergonomic back protector follows the natural curve of the back
- Slim profiled shoulder protectors are lightweight and provide superior impact resistance
- Protectors are removable
- Soft chest and side padding is reinforced with 8mm impact foam for added impact absorption and comfort
- Removable upper chest pad enables secure accommodations for the BNS neck support
- Integrated kidney belt features soft thing hip straps to eliminate bunching around waist
- Removable back protector is C.E. certified, ensuring it has been independently tested and assessed to meet the strict impact and safety performance standards required by the European union
Model Name for Gear
Age & Gender
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Red L||Item #020-1658013-XR-L||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Red M||Item #020-1658013-XR-M||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Red S||Item #020-1658013-XR-S||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Red XL||Item #020-1658013-XR-XL||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Red XXL||Item #020-1658013-XR-XXL||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Share your thoughts about the
Alpinestars Comp Pro BNS Shirt