Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Touring boots with an upper construction of PU (Polyurethane) coated leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip
- Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Replaceable anatomical EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) footbed with Lycra lining on top
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank coinjected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
- TPU shin plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts
- Inner TPU ankle protector double density on medial side for protection
- Biomechanical lateral flexiblade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
- Lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckle, the closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self aligning design for easy, precise closure
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure
- The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design
- Buckles are replaceable
- C.E. certified EN 13634:2010
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black 10||Item #020-2047117-10-10||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 11||Item #020-2047117-10-11||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 12||Item #020-2047117-10-12||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 13||Item #020-2047117-10-13||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 7||Item #020-2047117-10-7||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 8||Item #020-2047117-10-8||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black 9||Item #020-2047117-10-9||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Alpinestars Boots & Shoes
|USA Men's Size||3 1/2||4||5||6||6 1/2||7 1/2||8||9||9 1/2||10 1/2||11 1/2||12||12 1/2||13 1/2||14|
|USA Women's Size||5||6||7||8||8 1/2||9||10||11||11 1/2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here. Check before ordering European-size Alpinestars boots or shoes.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!