AGV Sport Blast Hi-Viz Vented Textile Jacket
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Constructed of 1680 denier fabric on shoulders and elbows
- Body constructed in MaxTex 600 denier fabric, along with Polyester matte mesh fabric to produce a durable and cool summer riding jacket
- Removable waterproof and breathable Reissa liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining
- En 1621 level-1 C.E. approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad
- Pleated textile Spandex panels are used on the elbows, under the arms, shoulders and lower back for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Mesh front, forearms and back for maximum cooling on hot days
- Collar made from fleece and neoprene material
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look and fit
- Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- YKK zippers with long zipper pulls
- Upper sleeve gathers are used on each arm
- 8” waist connection zipper for pant attachment
- Two front hand warmer pockets and one left sleeve coin pocket all with zipper closures
- Inside zip open vertical pocket
- Velcro adjustable waist gathering straps
- Accepts Forcefield size 001 back insert
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz XXL||Item #231-0065-XY-XXL||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
AGV Sport Men's Textile Jackets
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
ChestMeasure under the arms around the fullest part of chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
WaistMeasure around natural waist with a loose tape.
SleeveMeasure length of arm from shoulder to wrist with a loose tape.
Every AGV Sports product features a one-year warranty from its purchase date to the original buyer for manufacture defects. Select AGV Sports Pro Gear products have a five-year warranty from its purchase date to the original buyer for manufacture defects. A product recognized as defective by Motonation will be repaired or replaced at Motonation's discretion.
The following products are covered under the Pro-Gear 5-year warranty:
Astra Leather one piece suits
Laguna Leather one piece suits
Monza Leather one piece suits
GP Corsa Leather jackets
Laguna Leather jackets
Monza Leather jackets
Tornado Leather jackets
Pella Leather jackets
Venus Leather jackets
Moda Leather jackets
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
Motonation will only warranty products purchased from authorized AGV Sport dealers within the Unites States and its territories as well as Canada.
Certain authorized retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an itemized receipt from that dealer must be included. If you are not sure if the seller is an authorized AGV Sport dealer, please contact the seller and request a physical address and account name. Whether this is an authorized AGV Sport dealer must be verified through our customer service at 619-401-4100 x105. If the seller does not provide this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
Motonation is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the provisions of this warranty.
The Motonation warranty does not cover:
Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen, sold in violation of the fiscal regulations, etc.).
Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
Damage due to accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, unaproved modifications or normal wear and tear.
Consumable materials including knee pucks, armor padding etc.
Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized Service Center.
Labor costs associated with removing the product from the shoe, and preparing it for shipment.
Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!