Abus Steel-O-Chain Ivy 9100 Chain Lock
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Ivy Chain 9100 provides a good security option for your entry level motorbike or scooter in areas of low theft risk. It's also an attractive, flexible secondary lock to use in conjunction with a brake disc lock. The incredibly durable, innovative hydrophobic mesh sleeve prevents damage to the frame, while shedding water making this lock great for harsh and wet weather climates.
- 10mm square hardened steel chain links
- Chain, lock body and supporting elements all made from special temper hardened steel
- Hydrophobic, flexible protective mesh sleeve
- ABUS security rating of 13 out of 20
- Integrated lock body reduces weak points and protects against brute attacks while providing for ease of use
- Automatic keyhole cover protects against dirt and corrosion
- Industry leading corrosion resistance makes this lock incredibly durable
- Two keys supplied with lock
Note: To limit the possibility of attacks, avoid laying the chain on or close to the ground.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 55"||Item #006-101028||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Get 10 rewards points when you !