6D ATR-1 Blade Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motorcycle offroad helmet constructed with a proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass and Kevlar
- ODS (Omni Directional Suspension) technology reduces angular acceleration and improves low threshold energy compliance significantly
- ODS embodies a fully active, in helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system that reduces energy transfer to the brain over a much broader range of energy demands
- Two separate EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liners separated by twenty-seven elastic isolation dampers make up the ODS technology with the 3 dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact it uncouples the impact force at the outer shell from the riders head
- Superior performance for low, medium, and high velocity impacts
- ODS significantly reduces Linear Accelerations, recenters alignment when the impact load is removed and provides superior air flow, heat transfer and sweat evaporation
- ODS technology mitigates angular acceleration forces to the head and brain and lessons severity of impact by increasing Time to Peak values by roughly double
- Multi liner assembly will compress and shear Omni Directionally when subjected to impact, this capability provides significantly improved time management performance against both linear and angular acceleration energy demands
- Comfort liner is fully removable and washable, it is made of genuine CoolMax antibacterial fabric
- Polycarbonate Halo improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow for easy and quick removal in the event of an accident
- Sternum pad provides a progressive surface for added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum
- Airflow management system aids internal air circulation with 8 intake ports allowing fresh air to enter the helmet, thirteen transfer ports to guide airflow throughout the helmet, and four aggressive exhaust ports
- Air gap technology provides greater ventilation to accommodate varies riding conditions
- Rear Delta vents helps heat transfer by scavenging air and evacuates it by creating a low pressure venturi effect
- Clavicle cut away reduces both mass and weight, while providing increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- Roost Guard provides additional face protection in case of an impact
- Large eyeport opening, with integrated traction posts, allows for maximum visibility not obstructing the rider's view whatsoever
- Stainless steel screens protect all shell openings
- Stainless steel D-rings and chin strap rivets
- Shear away visor screws
- Fully compatible with all neck braces
- Three year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Meets or exceeds DOT, ECE, and AU standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Neon Yellow/Black XL||Item #376-10-2368||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
6D Adult Helmets
|Inches||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/5 - 22 3/4||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 7/16 - 24 3/4|
|Metric||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Measure Your HeadUsing a soft tape measure, wrap it around your head at the largest point starting about 1” (2.5cm) up from your eyebrows and around the largest part of the back of your head, and measure the number of your head circumference.
6D Limited Warranty
ATR-1 MOTO (3 Year)
ATS-1 STREET (3 Year)
ATB-1 BICYCLE (3 Year)
ATR-1Y YOUTH (3 Year)
ATB-1T TRAIL (1 Year)
We at 6D believe in the quality of our products and the care that goes into their manufacture. Our Warranty program applies to every helmet we sell, in every market, and protects owners against defects during the projected life expectancy of the product (5 years from the date of purchase). The warranty does not cover matters beyond our control such as normal wear and tear, roost damage to the paint or helmet shell from rocks impacting the helmet or damage incurred through accident or abuse. The warranty also excludes paint fading due to sun exposure or general exposure to strong chemicals, vapors, such as race gas, cleaning solvents and others. The warranty explicitly excludes paint fading for all florescent paint schemes due to the low tolerance of all known florescent paints and inks to sun exposure, and you should take care to reduce the amount of sun exposure when the helmet is not in use.
When To Replace a Helmet
The expected lifespan of a 6D helmet is 5 years of seasonal use, and decreases accordingly as the frequency of use increases. As you would expect, helmets used for competition such as motocross tend to have a much shorter life span. The more exposure a helmet endures to the elements, body oils, and perspiration, the faster it will wear out. In most cases the helmet's inner EPS liner will be the first component to show signs of wear and, as such, functions as a good indicator that a helmet should be replaced.
We at 6D recommend that any helmet suffering a significant impact to the shell be removed from use immediately, whether there is visible physical damage or not. A helmet is designed to deform in an accident in order to absorb the energy of the impact, and should never be reused afterwards for its ability to protect the rider further could be compromised.
6D Worldwide Limited Warranty
6D Helmets warrants to the original retail purchaser (“you”) that the 6D product for which you received this warranty is free from defects in material and workmanship for three years from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser. 6D's sole obligation under this warranty is to either, at its discretion: (1) repair the claimed defect at no charge, (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) a credit amount, determined by 6D towards the purchase of a new product. 6D must be notified in writing of any claim under this warranty within 30 days of any claimed lack of conformity of the product.
The duration of any implied warranty or condition on this product shall be limited to the duration of the expressed warranty set forth above. In no event shall 6D be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any expressed or implied warranty or condition, or otherwise with respect to this product, except as set forth herein. Some states or countries do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts and some do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from location to location. This warranty will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the United States. The original English language version/meaning of this warranty controls over all translations and 6D is not responsible for any errors in translation of this warranty or any product instructions.
No company or person (including employees or agents of 6D) are authorized to modify, enlarge or extend this warranty in any way or to make any other warranties, expressed or implied on behalf of 6D. This warranty is not intended to confer any additional legal, jurisdictional or warranty rights to you other that those set forth herein or required by law. If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such finding will not invalidate any other provision.
If your product packaging has a written warranty policy included that differs from the warranty policy posted at www.6Dhelmets.com/warranty, the warranty policy on our website is considered most current and will be controlling as of the time your warranty claim is made.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCORPION SPORTS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !
Pros: Light weight
Cons: Noisier than I'm used to